Tech Tool Pro, like Disk Warrior etc are not toys to be played with by the less
technically inclined.

There are utilities that can destroy your system.

If you don't know what they can do to your system, and you don't have a system
problem, then you really shouldn't be "playing" with them.

If your system is working fine, then just continue using it and don't play with
tools that can destroy it.

cjc