At 6:01 PM -0700 10/22/2011, D. Fabel wrote:
We've determined we can connect to some, but not all WPA networks. If our Airport Express is hosting the network (or other Apple gear), we are good to go. If the FIOS router is the host, then we are hosed - no mixture of settings in the FIOS router seem to work with AirCard. Strange, but it is what it is.

Which FiOS router? AFAIK neither the Actiontec nor the Westel have any difficulties. Be sure to set the encryption type correctly - WEP vs WPA vs WPA2.

- Dan.
--
- Be Prepared!
   http://www.bt.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp