Hey group
I've got a two year old Imac running snow leopard.
Last night we had some wild weather and lost electricity five times in several hours. When I booted up the Imac this morning, all I'm getting is the chime, the apple and a small spinning circle. Jeez I hope it's not fried.
Any suggestions as to what I might try?
I looked for the original install discs and just realized that none came with the computer. Is this the norm with the newer Imacs? I'm sending this on one of my old (2000) green Imac which runs Panther, and well I might add. I remember that the original soft ware came with it and all my previous Macs.

Dave Sheppard