I am looking for a complete set of html web messaging files that have been 'spruced up'. (better alignment, nicer colors etc. ) Does anyone have a set available and/or for sale? I remember seeing some really nice layouts back earlier in the year and I don't want to sit here and re-do all the existing canned files if someone has something else available. Thanks, -Pete Please visit http://www.ipswitch.com/support/mailing-lists.html to be removed from this list.
- [IMail Forum] Script. Denis Vigini
- Re: [IMail Forum] Script. Vaughn Thurman
- RE: [IMail Forum] Script. Scott Pouliot
- Re: [IMail Forum] Alternative Web Messaging h... P. Guethlein
- Re: [IMail Forum] Alternative Web Messagi... ## Dusty Carden
- Re: [IMail Forum] Alternative Web Messagi... Raymond Dy
- RE: [IMail Forum] Alternative Web Me... Kelly Britt
- Re: [IMail Forum] Script. Vaughn Thurman
- RE: [IMail Forum] Script. Scott Pouliot
- Re: [IMail Forum] Script. Mike Hell
- Re: [IMail Forum] Script. Bill James
- [IMail Forum] aliases and external databases Mike Hell
- Re: [IMail Forum] Script. Scott Pouliot
