This is beginning to sound like a cry for the "IMail FAQ list" to me...
--Cal Frye, Western Reserve Academy, Hudson, Ohio
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of ## Dusty Carden
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 1999 7:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Alternative Web Messaging html files
There is one set you can use at
http://bbs.lynndust.com/imail
Dusty
----- Original Message -----
From: P. Guethlein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 1999 6:30 PM
Subject: [IMail Forum] Alternative Web Messaging html files
> I am looking for a complete set of html web messaging files that have been
> 'spruced up'. (better alignment, nicer colors etc. ) Does anyone have a
> set available and/or for sale?
>
> I remember seeing some really nice layouts back earlier in the year and I
> don't want to sit here and re-do all the existing canned files if someone
> has something else available.
>
> Thanks, -Pete
Please visit http://www.ipswitch.com/support/mailing-lists.html
to be removed from this list.
Please visit http://www.ipswitch.com/support/mailing-lists.html
to be removed from this list.