|
I see
your point Vaughn. We're all here to benefit from each other, which is the
whole point of a user group isn't it? I have benefited from the likes of
yourself, Dusty, and a host of others on this list as well. I'm always
glad to be of any help to others on this list as well as the other 9000 I
participate in regularly. Without these user forums.....a lot of us would
sit back and scratch our heads for far longer than we
should.
I'm
very glad that you see me as valued resource and hope others do as well. I
kind of feel like I'm part of the IMail family nowadays. I came into this
product knowing nothing about it, and all I have learned regarding it was from
all of you guys and gals. Many thanx to all who participate here......I
hope we can continue to learn and grow with each other.
Scott
|
- [IMail Forum] Script. Denis Vigini
- Re: [IMail Forum] Script. Vaughn Thurman
- RE: [IMail Forum] Script. Scott Pouliot
- [IMail Forum] Alternative Web Messaging html ... P. Guethlein
- Re: [IMail Forum] Alternative Web Messagi... ## Dusty Carden
- Re: [IMail Forum] Alternative Web Messagi... Raymond Dy
- RE: [IMail Forum] Alternative Web Me... Kelly Britt
- Re: [IMail Forum] Script. Vaughn Thurman
- Re: [IMail Forum] Script. Scott Pouliot
- Re: [IMail Forum] Script. Mike Hell
- Re: [IMail Forum] Script. Bill James
- [IMail Forum] aliases and external databases Mike Hell
- Re: [IMail Forum] Script. Scott Pouliot
- Re: [IMail Forum] Script. Rubens Altimari
- RE: [IMail Forum] Script. Scott Pouliot
- [IMail Forum] Easy form mail Tagides
- Re: [IMail Forum] Easy form mail Bill James
