Hi Everyone,

I'm fairly new to this list so please forgive me if I'm redundant in asking
this question.  I do web hosting services and have a multitude of customers
across 3 co-located machines.  Two of the machines are running Imail.  My
Imail Admin reports version 5.06 and I've setup the domains using "virtual"
ip addresses.

I have a customer with multiple domains, let's say domain1.com and
domain2.com.

I've setup domain1.com and it is working fine.

However, I would like to setup domain2.com as a "forwarding" domain? so that
when an email is received for

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

it is automatically sent to

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't want to have to create duplicate accounts in each domain - seems
burdensome.

I've tried adding domain2.com as an alias when setting up domain1.com but I
just can't seem to get it to work.

Any comments or suggestions you might have are greatly appreciated.

Your friends in Virginia,
Paul & Susan Laudenslager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.virginia.com
http://host.virginia.com
540.752.5533


Please visit http://www.ipswitch.com/support/mailing-lists.html 
to be removed from this list.

Reply via email to