> >We have been circulating a list (three pages long) of major listserv
> >improvements for about 17 months now.
>
> Anthony, Liz,
>
> I suggest that Liz stay with MajorDomo for the adanvced list functions she
> knows and expects, and use Imail for its strengths of POP3 / SMTP / HTTP
> mail.

>
> Liz is spoiled! She knows what a dedicated list server can offer!  vbg
>
> It's really no use, at this point, beating on Ipswitch to produce a list
> server at the same level as Lyris or Majordomo.
>
> Len
>


Len:

I disagree because I know Robert and thge crew there CAN OUT PRODUCE those
two particular listservs.  It really peevs me to no end KNOWING for a fact
that this whole thing has been on hold because of IpSwitch's Marketing
folks.  I would agree with you though that she should stay with MajorDomo
for now unelss she only wants basic listserv functionality.

Anthony

Please visit http://www.ipswitch.com/support/mailing-lists.html 
to be removed from this list.

Reply via email to