-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Anthony Santen
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 9:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Back door for remote maintenance

We have a 'sleep well' solution.

- What's up GOLD monitors the services (including PCAnywhere) and restarts
BEFORE anyone's pager goes off
- Then when the pagers DO go off, we have other NT machines in the same
network, and as you know, the 'server manager' allows you to start and stop
other server's services
- Then, if all else fails, we have a neat little device from APC which we
can telnet to, it controls the power, and you just power down the server and
bring it back up on it's power cord.

I realise this is 'a little much' for the small guys, but for us it's a real
'sleep saver'

Anthony Santen