Sorry Jose,

        I don't want to give out exact info,  it is like this:

<Drive>:\<Path Name>\<Batch File>

ex)
c:\temp\pcaw.bat

The pcaw.bat contains the start and stop commands.  Make sure you set this
up as a PROGRAM ALIAS, which can only be done from the server, not via Web
Messaging. (Ver 6.0+)

Sincerely,
Grant Griffith, Vice President
EI8HT LEGS Web Management Co., Inc.