Hello:

We have a customer moving their offices and their new leased line will not
be installed for another couple of weeks. We have configured our IMail
server
to spool their emails but are experiencing some problems getting the
Exchange
server to retrieve them via ETRN.

Some details:
1. Our IMail server is properly configured for offline spooling and their
messages
   can be seen in the queue.
2. We have given the customer a dial-up account with a Static IP assignment
matching
   the IP in DNS and the IMail Hosts file. This has been verified by looking
at the
   dialup logs and Telneting to the IMail server.
3. Customer is running Exchange2000 (as part of SBS2000).

If someone with some experience in getting this to work could give me some
detailed
steps to work with, It would be greatly appreciated. We have this working
for other
customers running non-exchange mailservers.

It seems as if the dialup connection does not follow a schedule and the
Exchange
server doesnot issue the ETRN command. Do we need a helper app to get this
work?? According to MS it seems the schedule dialer was lamed between 5.5
and 2000.

Thanks in advance
Kevin