On Tue, 3 Oct 2006, Horton, Dave wrote:
You've all convinced me -- I'll try it out on UW imapd.  In fact I've
already downloaded and built it.  One more newbie question -- I would
like to try out the new mix mailbox format; I see the document
describing it (mixfmt.txt) but nothing telling me how to configure
and/or build so that it is used as the default.  Can you give me a
pointer?

Try the instructions in
        http://www.washington.edu/imap/IMAP-FAQs/index.html#4.5
only substitute "mix" wherever you see "mbx". Everything in that FAQ applies to mix format equally well.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.