Hi Mark

I also just had a thought. If the problem is in the imap toolkit, does this mean that mailutil would not have worked properly as well? So that if I converted a user's mailbox from either unix format or mbx format to the mixfmt using pre 1/18/07 version, it would have corrected the mailbox?

thanks
nancy
Nancy Lin                        DECF
1109A Etcheverry Hall    510-642-7291
Office Hours:         2PM-4PM Mon-Thu

Mark Crispin wrote:
Hi Nancy -

You misunderstood. The bug fixed on January 18, 2007 was in the mix driver in the IMAP toolkit, not in mixcvt.

mixcvt is simply reporting that it encountered a mailbox that was impacted by that old, now fixed, bug.