What's the best course of action in this case? I've already lost the original mailbox so I cannot reconvert from the original. Should I just leave the mailbox along or would converting it using mixcvt (I would like the .mix files split nicely instead of one huge 600MB file) make that message unreadable?

thanks
nancy
Nancy Lin                        DECF
1109A Etcheverry Hall    510-642-7291