On Mon, 21 Dec 2009, Ken Murchison wrote:
I've added an option that can be enabled that forces \Seen state to be flushed immediately and exhibits proper IMAP behavior.

The new dev branch of Cyrus will have a reworked \Seen state where it should work correctly by default.

Cool!  Thanks!

By the way (given another conversation we had) the new POP server that I'm doing doesn't use any IMAP flags at all. I may change it to use the IMAP flags the way that UW/Panda ipop3d does, but for the nonce it turned out to be more convenient not to do that. This also means that I'm not bothering with the LAST command.

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc