Dear all,
ID of the posted plant is suggested as *Solanum hovei* Dunal at iNaturalist
<https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/145238916>.

More about
SAHNI, K. C.; NAITHANI, H. B.. *A Note on the Occurrence of Solanum hovei
Dunal in India.* Indian Forester, [S.l.], p. 580-583, oct. 1973. ISSN
2321-094X. Available at:
<https://www.indianforester.co.in/index.php/indianforester/article/view/27060>.

doi:10.36808/if/1975/v101i10/27060.

Regards.