Best picture ever seen Vijaya Ji. thanks for showing us the rare beauty and
developmental stage which we used to read during PG. We had a SEM in our
dept. in Utkal University, but never ever got an opportunity to have
a glimpse of it. Even i requested them to see the cell division stage of
algae during my phd work, but not permitted again. Thanks a lot again for
showing this one.

regards

Prasad

--