Sorry state of affairs in India....
that's why we are still the developing country  ... for all our
bravado... we are not there yet... where graduate students or post
docs dont have access...

and the big professors steal whatever data the young ones produce...
and write their own papers,
that back to the same argument...corruption of heart, mind and soul...
where the professor who got the position because of some favors etc is
so afraid of loosing the position or  is sooo egotistical that he or
she controls the labs... shame on them...

I sympathize with you...

why do you think a lot of good students left India... Nehru used to
lament brain drain but even he never saw the problems we had to
face...

usha di