The species name divinorum also means "divine". It gives a divine
feeling to imagine, how on earth such things can be created out of
single cell!!!
Pankaj

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Beauty and wonder at micro-level. Liked this view of Salvia divinorum !
> Regards.
> Dinesh
>

> On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> When it is Vijayasankar ji, it has to be something special scientifically.
>> Thanks for sharing.
>>
>> --
>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
>> Retired  Associate Professor
>> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
>> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
>> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
>> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 7:49 AM, prasad dash <prasad.dash2...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Best picture ever seen Vijaya Ji. thanks for showing us the rare beauty
>>> and developmental stage which we used to read during PG. We had a SEM in our
>>> dept. in Utkal University, but never ever got an opportunity to have
>>> a glimpse of it. Even i requested them to see the cell division stage of
>>> algae during my phd work, but not permitted again. Thanks a lot again for
>>> showing this one.
>>>
>>> regards
>>>
>>> Prasad

>>> --
>>> Prasad Kumar Dash
>>> Ecologist, Orissa, India
>>> email: prasad.dash2...@gmail.com
>>> ph. 09437444241

"Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Conservation Officer

Office:
Orchid Conservation Section
Flora Conservation Department
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

Residence:
36c, Ng Tung Chai, Lam Tseun
Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

email: pku...@kbfg.org
          sahanipan...@gmail.com
          pankajsah...@rediffmail.com
Phone: +852 2483 7128 (office - 8:30am to 5:30pm)
           +852 9436 6251 (mobile)