[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks John; I just forwarded a copy of this to my boss, who was a
little uncomfortable with my using Cyrus to replace Netscape last
summer.  Cyrus has done such a great job, his doubts have diminished
greatly.  Still, this kind of testimonial from IT Directors at other
institutions is invaluable.

In my bosses opinion, what Cyrus lacks is a 'pretty interface' for
administration, as Exchange has.  While I'm perfectly comfortable with
current tools, most of my co-workers (boss included) would prefer a nice
GUI like you find with Microsoft products.  To me, this is judging a
book by it's cover.

Fortunately he _does_ understand the value of open standards, which is
probably the main reason we're enjoying Cyrus today.

regards,
        David