On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 10:46:25AM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Does it make sense to you to store the quota on LDAP and the
> used disc space on a local file ? For me this doesn't seem
> to be a good solution, because you have the data on 2 places.

I think it does make sense. The quota and the current disk usage are
different kind of information (one is a configuration variable, while the
other is a state variable) so it is quite natural to store them in
different places (just like cyrus.conf lives in /etc, while the actual
data store lives in /var).

Gabor

--
Gabor Gombas                                       Eotvos Lorand University
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Hungary