Joe Rhett wrote:
> Maybe, but in forcing the new SASL you've raised the entry bar too high
for
> any production configuration to join.  Your baby might be born, but she's
> on the moon and we have no spaceships to get there yet.

Ken's scratched his itch. He wanted hier-sep so he wrote it, and he merged
it into 2.1. Good on him for sharing the code with the rest of us. :-)

If you want the code merged into another version, then go ahead and do it.
There's already a 2.0.15 version around (apparently missing one header file,
which will have to be dug up from somewhere). I'll even host the updated
patch on the Cyrus-utils project if you send it to me. These things don't
get written unless someone who wants it, writes it...