David Wright wrote:

> It sounds like you have a client that deletes by moving to a Trash folder,
> and you don't have a Trash folder. Make sure the client is configured so
> that delete means "mark message as deleted."

Actually the trash folder is there and has been working for months.  This
problem is somewhat recent.  I can't source it.

Also there are messages that cannot be removed in IMAP.  The client hangs
(Netscape 4.7x and 6.x) when I click on these messages.  There had been a
problem where I had to, from Postfix, remove mail that was improperly
accumulating in the queues, and afterwards, though the messages were still
visible in the mua I couldn't delete them.

I don't know what to do about this problem.

Badiane.