Guy Durand wrote:

> When I attemp to delete a message from the client I receive the message
> that The IMAP copy failed.
>
> Can anyone give me a clue as to what is happening so that I might attemp
> to fix it?
>
> Badiane
If you are not using Netscape, ignore this. Otherwise...

If this is Netscape, I have had problems in the past where it believed
the trash folder was at the same level as the 'user' directory, instead
of below the user's 'INBOX'. With a default Netscape configuration of
'move deleted to trash folder', writes to this bogus folder would of
course fail.

Check edit->prefrences->mail and newgroups -> copies and Folders, or
look at all of the *.js files in the netscape configuration directory
for lines that refrence 'trash'.