On Sunday,  9 Jul 2023 at 07:23, Michael Heerdegen wrote:
> And you did not just turn on `gnus-adaptive-pretty-print' by accident?

Well, I've had this variable set to t for years now.

In any case, I have set it to nil and it's made no difference
unfortunately.  Which seems strange.  Could there be another variable
that affects this as I really don't need the score files prettified?
I've looked at the parameter settings for individual groups (G p) but
seen nothing strange in the nnml groups I'm dealing with.

thank you,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via gnus (Emacs 30.0.50 2023-07-10) on Debian 12.0