On Tuesday, 11 Jul 2023 at 04:56, Michael Heerdegen wrote:
> Seems the variable is only respected for adaptive score files.  For all
> others pretty-printing is always used.  I guess your score file is not
> an adaptive one?

I use both adaptive and permanent scores.  I have:

((score-file . "/.../work.scores")
 (adapt-file . "/.../work.adaptive.scores"))

for my "work" topic which includes a few nnml groups.

The score-file is small (600 bytes!) but the adaptive scores file is
around 350 kB in size.  Pretty printing the score file should be
instantaneous, I would have thought.  Puzzled I be!

--
Eric S Fraga via gnus (Emacs 30.0.50 2023-06-19) on Debian 12.0