I just heard back from the claims people for the Microsoft Settlement.
The reason I received a letter saying Microsoft could not find any
Volume License records is because all of our volume licenses were
purchased through someone else under the Select Agreement(i.e. Software
Plus), therefore, all of our Volume Licenses will be on a second report
yet to come. He had no ETA on that report. I hope this information might
help someone else, as I was on hold for about 1 hour.

Again, they raise my hopes. However, I am bracing for yet more
disappointment.

Chad Frerichs

Director Of Technology

Okoboji Community Schools