Could you update me on how any of you are doing with the Microsoft Licensing Claims?

I am trying to get ours taken care after receiving the letter from Microsoft. Just wondered how others have handled this problem.

The last I read still left things up in the air as to what to do next, what is needed.

Thanks,

Ann

Ann Bloomquist

Ann Bloomquist