From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On
Behalf Of Frerichs, Chad
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 3:04 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] MS Select Licenses

I just heard back from the claims people for the Microsoft Settlement. The
reason I received a letter saying Microsoft could not find any Volume License
records is because all of our volume licenses were purchased through someone
else under the Select Agreement(i.e. Software Plus), therefore, all of our
Volume Licenses will be on a second report yet to come. He had no ETA on that
report. I hope this information might help someone else, as I was on hold for
about 1 hour.

Again, they raise my hopes. However, I am bracing for yet more disappointment.

Chad Frerichs
Director Of Technology
Okoboji Community Schools
Milford, IA 51351