Actually, I just talked to someone about the same thing.  We bought many of our
licenses during that time period from SoftwarePlus (now known as Softchoice).
I was not impressed by the person talking to me.  She seemed to be more
confused about the whole thing more than me.

Manson Northwest Webster-Home of the Cougars!
Brad Kruse          ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
Tech. Coord.         `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)
1601 15th St.        (_Y_.)'  ._   )  `._ `. ``-..-'
Manson, IA 50563    _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'
712-469-3919       (li),'  ((!.-'
Fax 712-469-3131

>>> "Frerichs, Chad" <cfreri...@okoboji.k12.ia.us> 2/5/2009 3:04 PM >>>

I just heard back from the claims people for the Microsoft Settlement. The
reason I received a letter saying Microsoft could not find any Volume License
records is because all of our volume licenses were purchased through someone
else under the Select Agreement(i.e. Software Plus), therefore, all of our
Volume Licenses will be on a second report yet to come. He had no ETAon that
report. I hope this information might help someone else, as I was on hold for
about 1 hour.

Again, they raise my hopes. However, I am bracing for yet more disappointment.

ChadFrerichs
Director Of Technology
Okoboji Community Schools
Milford, IA51351