I wasn't there . . . so if this isn't what was discussed I apologize. We've had great luck (esp. at the upper level) with Lit2Go --downloadable audio files (that will import into your iTunes) and finding chapters/books for download. Following are the sites Donna had sent after the meeting--I've had experience with some of these regarding audio files of books for students to listen to. I would also recommend contacting the publisher(s) of any textbooks you have, as many of those now come with audio CDs of all the text.

For those additional items we need . . . we've been using GarageBand to record things.

FWIW

******
I am passing along these websites as requested yesterday at the tech coordinators meeting.

Please share these with teachers.

http://matnonline.pbwiki.com/Accessible+Books+and+E-Texts - List of many reading websites on the intenet

http://www.bookadventure.org/

www.nypl.org click on digital collections, then click on tumble books on left hand side. This site reads different level books to the student. It will highlight the words as it reads it to you.