From: Buenz, Tim <tbu...@jefferson-scranton.k12.ia.us>
To: 'info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us' <info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Tue Sep 15 16:23:04 2009
Subject: [info-tech] Teacher Websites/Sharepoint?

Hi,

Is anyone using sharepoint for teachers website/posting documents, etc.? Some
of our staff members are asking for sharepoint type abilities to post
documents, etc.  Do you have a link to a teachers site that does a good job
with it that you can send me? Thanks for any suggestions/advice. Needs to be
very easy to use with little or no HTML coding, etc. Thanks!

-----
Tim Buenz
Director of Technology
Jefferson-Scranton Comm. Schools
204 W. Madison Street
Jefferson, IA 50129
(515)386-9256
Fax (515)386-3591
http://www.jscsd.org <http://www.jscsd.org>

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are
certain to miss the future" -John F. Kennedy