From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Buenz, Tim
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:23 PM
To: 'info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us'
Subject: [info-tech] Teacher Websites/Sharepoint?

Hi,

Is anyone using sharepoint for teachers website/posting documents, etc.?
Some of our staff members are asking for sharepoint type abilities to
post documents, etc.  Do you have a link to a teachers site that does a
good job with it that you can send me? Thanks for any
suggestions/advice. Needs to be very easy to use with little or no HTML
coding, etc. Thanks!

-----
Tim Buenz
Director of Technology
Jefferson-Scranton Comm. Schools
204 W. Madison Street
Jefferson, IA 50129
(515)386-9256
Fax (515)386-3591
http://www.jscsd.org <http://www.jscsd.org>

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or
present are certain to miss the future" -John F. Kennedy