For stuff like this.  Has anyone looked into Google Docs.  We use it as of
this year and love it a lot.  It saves a lot of headaches for me on students
loosing documents because they do everything right on the web.  Document,
presentations and spreadsheets.  Saves it all to Google Servers and they
take care of it.  Give kids emails through them and allow our teachers to
create website that are really simple.  And best of all, it FREE to schools.

Mitch Mueller

Network Administrator

Emmetsburg Community Schools

205 King St.