No formal policy that I am aware of exists here . . . in those two hypothetical situations given, I would probably assist with that. During the day, or after hours without compensation. I, too, have assisted churches and businesses and even some local people at times with "easy" fixes/advice, etc. But I will say I usually don't get hit up with those requests. I have had requests to fix things . . . to find out that it is an after hours job related thing I have fixed for someone. Those are the ones that annoy me . . . the rest I figure in the long run it's good for kids or good "PR" when I do things. I am clear, however, that if there is priority stuff I need to get done at school -- then they will have to wait. Which sometimes they go find someone else and that takes care of the problem anyway.