ooVoo is supposed to do 3 or more but I have not tried that. I have an oovoo home account.

Bud Carruthers

On Jan 19, 2010, at 4:24 PM, Karl Hehr wrote:

iChat does allow for 3, what about ooVoo? I haven't played with it in awhile but I thought it allowed 3 as well.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. 2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. 3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of things

                                                        --- Douglas Adams