Sorry for all the other information.  Meant to take the other stuff from the
Sioux City School out.

Here it is again.

Good Morning:

I am asking thoughts from our aea and aea8 tech groups.

Would like to know your feelings on switching from a computer lab to mobile
labs in a K-5 setting.  I really have mixed feelings and wanted to get more
ideas from the group.  We currently have a lab of 24 desktops, we would take
and put 3 in each section 3-5 in their classroom from the computer lab.  Our
lab would be a lab of 24 minis on a cart.  Thanks for the feedback.  Have a
great day.

Bruce Ludwig
LeMars Community Schools
LeMars, IA  51031