Since God has a sense of humor, I am now responsible for an iPad (on
order will be here any day) and an iTouch (can't actually touch it
because the principal has it at home.

I have been asked to find apps for the elementary principal, and likely
the High School, and Middle School principals, and the Superintendent to
make these paperweights into productive devices.

Ok, let's be honest, we are not going to log into the domain. We are not
going to print no matter how much they demand the ability to do so. But
is anyone using the Ipad or Itouch, and if so what apps work for you?