From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Bruce Ludwig
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:28 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Mini Computer Lab

Sorry for all the other information.  Meant to take the other stuff from
the Sioux City School out.

Here it is again.

Good Morning:

I am asking thoughts from our aea and aea8 tech groups.

Would like to know your feelings on switching from a computer lab to
mobile labs in a K-5 setting.  I really have mixed feelings and wanted
to get more ideas from the group.  We currently have a lab of 24
desktops, we would take and put 3 in each section 3-5 in their classroom
from the computer lab.  Our lab would be a lab of 24 minis on a cart.
Thanks for the feedback.  Have a great day.

Bruce Ludwig
LeMars Community Schools
LeMars, IA  51031