Ok  :-)

I'm about to go offline for now.  But I'll plan on doing some searching, the
next time I'm back online, and I'll look for a new page with intro text, if
you can get it started, Maren.  And then Maren and I can collaborate from
there.  Maybe during my search I'll get some ideas about organizing the
page.  It may end up being just a handful of links, but....well, as we've
said, at least it will be a start.

This is a slightly different subject, at the moment, but it's a fairly
popular topic on forums.  The way I found what little info I have on SVG
coding, was while searching for info on animation of SVG (for my website).
So my info will have a lot of cross-over with animation.  I included some of
that info in the very brief overview of animation in FAQ# A.10
(https://inkscape.org/en/learn/faq/#Can_Inkscape_create_animations?).

And I definitely have enough info, and understand well enough, to make a
page on animation, and the various options that exist currently.  (Not like
a tutorial, but a more in depth overview than what I put in the FAQ.  And
like with the Promote and Contribute pages, the FAQ can be further shrunk by
simply linking to this proposed new page about animation and SVG.)  (And
light bulb!  Likewise, the About SVG section of the FAQ can be combined into
this new About SVG page!)

So not only would a page about animation be good content for the site, I
could probably do it.  But I wonder if it should be an entirely separate
page?  Or should it be a section on this new About SVG page?  I guess
technically, the animation of SVG is done via JS and other scripts, which is
a different code.  So I guess they should be entirely separate.....right?

Maybe I could even make up some simple examples!  (uh-oh.....could the site,
the django part handle some simple animation of SVG?....maybe you guys would
have to set up that part of the page, since I don't understand a lot of
those django plugins?) (Or maybe I could put the examples on my website, and
just provide links from the proposed Animation page.  That way can bypass
django.....although one should probably expect Inkscape's website to be able
to use SVG!)

Sorry, for starting to ramble.  That's how my creative process works, I
guess.  Anyway, I'll make sure to finish the About SVG page, before starting
on About Animation  :-)

Thanks,
brynn