Le 17/06/2016 à 06:17, Brynn a écrit :
> There is an extension for exporting JPGs.  I've never used it though, so I
> don't know how well it works (or doesn't).  But I do seem to recall reading
> somewhere that it works on version 0.91.
>
> https://github.com/giacmir/Inkscape-JPEG-export-extension

So maybe we should add it on the FAQ:
https://inkscape.org/en/learn/faq/#what-formats-can-inkscape-importexport
Explaining why it's not natively supported. Brynn, can you, please?

Reviewing the FAQ in French, I also had this wondering.

Q: How to make a transparent background or change the background color
A: […] Note, however, that an opaque background should only be
considered as a tool to aid in drawing. If you intend to ultimately
export the SVG to PNG, or use the SVG on the internet, the opaque
background might not come through. So if you intend to use the image in
such situations, you'll need to draw a large rectangle, to fit the
image/page size to place behind your drawing (on the bottom, in
z-order), and fill it with the background color you want.

Isn't the opaque background exported with PNGs?

> I'm unable to answer your other questions.  (I'm not a developer.)

These are feature requests; I don't think you must be a developer to
have an opinion…

Sylvain