Hi all,

Two things have questioned me for a while in the ‘Learn’ part of the
website.

The first is, why are the tutorials in a different order from the
Inkscape program tutorial submenu's?
I guess they're ordered by publication date on the website, but this
detail is quite obsolete now; so could I reorder the tutorials on the
website to match the order in Inkscape's ‘Tutorials’ submenu, which is a
bit more logical?

Second thing: why are all 3rd-level headings on the ‘Books and Manuals’
page underlined? Here, my thought is that it was initially decided to
underline the books' titles. But the keyboard shortcut and command line
references are not really books bound to an author…
I would also recommend that we use italic, as those thick lines have a
look which is a bit hard.
Then we would have Tav's manual and the book in italic.

By the way, aren't there more books about Inkscape? On Packt
Publishing's website, I see there are at least 4 books:
https://www.packtpub.com/all?search=inkscape
One of them is evoked in an old news article on the Inkscape website:
https://inkscape.org/en/news/2011/04/30/inkscape-048-illustrators-cookbook-available-now/
Maybe we should have a single heading for all books on Packt Publishing
to avoid promoting it. Let me see… Among the 4, 3 are by Bethany Hiitola
and list her (or his?) book with bullets. We could also have a
subsection for Bethany and another for the cookbook. What do you prefer?

For my two things, I'll deal with all languages (unless anybody wants to
help). For the books, I'll call the help of translators as the text will
change.
--
Sylvain