> I agree and would like to see the page replaced.

Replaced?  Reformatted?  Or just deleted?

While I agreed with getting rid of it eventually, earlier in the week, I've had
a 2nd thought about it.  Once we've been able to contact tutorial authors, and
invited them to upload their tutorials, I think we have to consider the fact
that some will not be interested.  In the case of videos which are just really
good and worthwhile, but the author doesn't want to upload, maybe it would be
providing a service to users, to have those at least linked on that page.

I realize it's pretty ugly, at the moment.  But of course we can do better, at
least for the short term, until the tutorials gallery grows.  I've been a bit
under the weather myself, the last couple of days, so I need to touch base with
Vardenis.

Another thought I had.  Video tutorial authors might be more inclined to upload
videos, if they could upload small batches in one go, instead of one at a time.
Would that be really hard to provide?

All best,
brynn