From: Sylvain Chiron
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 9:27 AM
To: inkscape-docs@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-docs] Update "Video Tutorials" section in website

Le 07/01/2017 à 04:49, brynn a écrit :
>         I suppose there's no way to make a custom bullet, is there?  I can see
> the list format working, with more subtle bullets.   Maybe gray instead of
> black, or something else --  smaller bullets maybe?  Sylvain, if you're
> watching
> this thread, maybe you know about that?  I guess I've done it in the past, by
> list style.  But I'm not sure how hard it would be to do on this website.

https://css-tricks.com/almanac/properties/l/list-style/
You can only have:
* a disc (default),
* a circle (default for nested list),
* a square (default for list nested several times),
* nothing,
* a custom image.

I also think the page is ugly.
The first thing to do is to use more headings for the tree, at least for
authors, like here:
https://inkscape.org/fr/apprendre/tutoriels-video/
I tried to remove the circles (leaving only the discs) but it looks like
the editor doesn’t allow `list-style`.
--
Sylvain