On Sat, 2017-01-14 at 12:22 -0700, brynn wrote:
> If it's as simple as making a "good" or "vetted" tag, and writing
> guidelines, why not get started?

Why not indeed. I trust you wholly with creating a simple set of
guidelines, I think you made a good start in the previous email.

You may wish to discuss, but I'm happy enough not to.

The videos tutorials will be in two great categories: unvetted (all
video tutorials added by anyone) and vetted (videos checked against
your checklist). Getting a list of vetted videos is not critical, so we
can be patient for your guidance and help sorting the content when the
time is right.

In the mean time, anyone is free to add tutorial links to the website.

Best Regards, Martin Owens