hi,

On 11/12/05 20:37 +1100, Sisyphus wrote:
> In all seriousness, this probably should have been addressed some
> time ago - thanks again, Patrick, for writing the patch.
> And thanks, David, for raising the matter.

great! as inline::befunge author, i also get lots of errors due to the
fact that befunge isn't registered as inline backend...
i raised the question quite some time ago (a looong time), but since it
wasn't solved i just left it as is - that is, with tests failing.

so, to solve the problem, does it mean we just have to:
- require inline 0.49 (when it's available out there)
- change tests from:

    use Inline "Befunge";

to:

    use Inline Config => _TESTING => 1;