RFC6269 section 13.1 mixes the term 'subscriber' itself:

   When an abuse is reported today, it is usually done in the form: IPv4
   address X has done something bad at time T0.  This is not enough
   information to uniquely identify the subscriber responsible for the
........................................^^^^^^^^^^
   abuse when that IPv4 address is shared by more than one subscriber.
...........................................................^^^^^^^^^^

   Second and more likely is that one user who fails a number of login
......................................^^^^
   attempts may block out other users who have not made any previous
................................^^^^^
   attempts but who will now fail on their first attempt.

> That subscriber generally may have quite a few users
> and machines behind them.

draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis is not analyzing that problem.

Today's IP address penalty boxes do not attempt to distinguish
between the hacker son at home doing a dictionary attack against
a mailserver and the mom trying to legitimately login to that
same mailserver.  The mailserver will protect itself from the
dictionary attack by putting that offending IP address into a
penalty box.

The different problem that draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis is
analyzing is when multiple subscribers can no longer be individually
identified by their IP address because of IP address sharing.  This
means the hacker son (in the scenario in the previous paragraph) can
now deny service to everyone else sharing that same IP address, which
could be dozens or hundreds of subscribers.

We might replace 'hacker son' with 'compromised host'.

-d