Am 07.03.2023 um 23:39 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
On Tuesday, 7 March 2023 14:23:00 PST Björn Schäpers wrote:
  From the code I reviewed back then (and remember it now) it unpacks the
handles directly to a HANDLE, which is pointer size (although it only uses
the lower 32 bit). But Scott will tell us what the field width has to be
for a 64 bit process.
Yup.

BTW, Scott, when using QProcess::setCreateProcessArgumentsModifier(), you get
access to QProcess' standard handles so you can place them in your fd table.
Björn's code probably predates that function (Qt 5.7).

It's actually code which doesn't use Qt at all. ;) I'm sadly far away from getting Qt into my main work projects.