Hi,

On 03.09.20 09:58, Côme Chilliet wrote:

     foreach ($iterable as $key => $_) { ... }

I currently use foreach (array_keys($array) as $key) { ... }
  to avoid complains from code analysers on unused var, is it slower?

one argument brought forward initially (sorry, can't find the email right now) is the resource management: array_keys() has to create a copy [*] which might be an issue depending on the size of data.

- Markus

[*] I now about shallow-copy, I'm just trying to cite the initial argument as best as I can :)