Hey All

On 02.03.22 11:16, Aaron Junker wrote:
I'm not an internal, but I support this idea.
________________________________
From: Lynn <kja...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 10:36:32 AM
To: Victor Bolshov <crocodil...@gmail.com>
Cc: PHP internals <internals@lists.php.net>
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] PHP Community to support Ukraine and help to stop
Russian agression

On Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 10:31 AM Victor Bolshov <crocodil...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello internals.

In these dark days for humanity, we as people of civilization, people
of sanity, kind and caring people with children and families - we have
to speak up, loud and clear, in support for Ukraine. To stop Russian
aggression.

I suggest to add Ukranian flag and a supportive anti-war disclaimer to
the header of php.net website.

Why is this important? There are a lot of PHP developers in Russia. A
lot of them, sadly, have been brainwashed by Putin's propaganda. They
still must have a lot of respect to PHP authors and creators. Seeing
that these people, who have their respect, are against the war and for
the freedom of Ukraine, might have an impact.

This is not the time to "stay away from politics", we are experiencing
an attack on humanity itself. Take example from
<https://junit.org/junit5/> and their clear statement.

Say NO to war!

+100, Symfony has also added a banner on the front page that links to
https://symfony.com/blog/symfony-stands-with-ukraine

I'd be in favour of the idea as well.

Best would be though to create a PR against the https://github.com/php/web-php repo.

Cheers